Hello and welcome to SquadWiki 2.0, a collaborative misinformation source that anyone can edit.
The main site for SluggySquad can be found at www.sluggysquad.com.
To find out all the myriad ways of interacting with fellow Sluggites, check the Community Portal.
To find a list of servers to connect to SluggySquad go to the Servers Page
Squad news is, er, will be in Current events. Current issues are on the Issues page. Nonexistent stuff is on the Nonexistent Stuff page, and Emergency Pants may be found on the Emergency Pants page. If you're new to editing wiki pages and want to mess around, feel free to play in the Sandbox. If you want to read about past follies, hop into the Chat Transcripts page.
Site Status: Everything seems to be running ok. Restricted pages are not yet secure; someone please remind me to investigate fixing that. --Woozle 19:09, 11 October 2006 (EDT)
As of February 23, 2017, SquadWiki has 153 articles.
- 2015-03-21: The 'Squad web site (including this here wiki) has been mostly moved over to a new server. A round of crickets, please!
- 2007-02-12: After a brief absence, the SluggySquad LiveJournal community is back! (How brief? Need-to-know, old chap; sorry!) Youuu weeel joooiiin eeeeet!
- 2006-10-16 Kat returns for a visit
- 2006-10-11: the SquadCon page has been reorganized. SquadCon 2007 is currently in the planning phase; stuff about the 2006 gathering is on the SquadCon 2006 page, planning for even further-future potential 'Cons is on the SquadCon Planning page, and emergency pants are of course on the Emergency Pants page.
- 2006-09-03: Sluggy.net Advertising Drive